Kenneth – Your Teacher
Hello, I’m Kenneth. But you can call me Kenn. I am originally from South Carolina, USA. (Don’t worry. My southern accent is long gone).
I have taught English at universities in Spain and Thailand and at middle & high schools in the USA and Taiwan. Additionally, I have a lot of experience teaching group and 1-to-1 courses over the Internet and face-to-face.
- Master of Arts in Education
- TEFL Certified
Courses I have taught
⇒ English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
⇒ Exam Preparation ( Cambridge | Escuela Oficial (Spain) | IELTS | TOEIC | TOEFL | Trinity )
⇒ Business English (including in an MBA program)
⇒ Legal English
⇒ English for Tourism & Hotel Management
⇒ English for Banking
⇒ English for Graphic Arts & Design
⇒ Job hunting & interviewing English
⇒ General English — all levels
I worked in accounting and MIS (management information systems) for many years before becoming a teacher. The industries I worked in include
- banking & finance
During this time, I held various management and supervisory positions. This included recruiting and hiring. So if you are interested in English for job hunting, I have a lot of useful tips and suggestions. And all of this makes Business English courses with me better. I have direct experience with the language of business.
My hobbies include:
- Running — I have run several half-marathons.
- Hiking — An old passion I have rediscovered.
- Cooking — Food is my real passion.
- Painting — I’ve had solo exhibitions.
- Traveling — I love exploring the world.
- Gardening — especially using permaculture principles
- Talking — Conversation is always welcome.
- Politics — I’m a political junky.